How to Activate Allahabad Bank Net Banking:- Allahabad bank provides 24*7 Banking services to their customers via online internet banking. The Allahabad bank customers can now access their account at home or offices. The guideline for activation of online internet banking is mentioned below. Read all the content needful, we have described step by step.
- How to Reset Password Allahabad Bank Internet Banking?
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking Benefits.
- Which type of facility provides Allahabad Bank on online net banking?
- How to Apply for Loan in Allahabad Bank?
Be ready with few important things to activate Allahabad bank internet banking.
- Your User ID (obtained from the branch in case of the new user).
- Your login password and your transaction password.
Above mentioned required things you have to collect from your bank. Kindly contact Allahabad bank branch for activation of your User Id.
- First of all visit at https://www.allbankonline.in.
- After the visit, this website click on “New to Allbank Online User Guides” see below image for more clarification.
- Now you can see Application forms download option there will be 3 forms of different- different type. Choose according to your bank account type. You can download those forms on our website.
- Fill the form correctly and submit it to your bank branch.
- They will provide you the internet banking kit. In that kit, you will find User ID, Login Password, Transaction Password.
- It’s time to generate transaction password from menu PASSWORD MANAGEMENT > TRANSACTION PASSWORD GENERATION option.
- That’s it you have successfully applied for the Allahabad internet banking. Now access your account online.
How to Reset Password Allahabad Bank Net Banking?
This is not a big deal if someone has forgotten banking password. It is not easy to remember all the password because as we know that most of the people using multiple accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, Personal Computer, Mobile Password, so it becomes very difficult to remember all the passwords. Now let’s start to learn how to reset Allahabad bank net banking password. See all the steps carefully, as listed below.
- Visit here https://www.allbankonline.in/
- As you can see on the above-mentioned image. Click on Forgot password.
- Now you will be required to choose your account type. (see below image)
- Now you will be required to provides few details on the Allahabad bank website “as you can see in below image” to reset you net banking password
- After providing the details you need to click on Submit and then you will be able to generate your new banking password. Well done you have successfully created your new Allahabad bank net banking password.
Allahabad Bank Net Banking Benefits.
The Allahabad Bank online net banking facility gives you to do multiple types of fund transfer facility. Below we have described the type of fund transfer
- FUND TRANSFER within bank: To transfer to Allahabad Bank beneficiaries.
- BENEFICIARY MANAGEMENT: Allows you to add beneficiary accounts- to whom you can transfer funds through Internet Banking.
- IMPS: IMPS enabled you to transfer to other Bank accounts round the clock 24×7.
- FUND TRANSFER other banks: To transfer to Non-Allahabad Bank beneficiaries via NEFT/ RTGS transfer.
- NEFT/RTGS Enquiry: To enquire the status of NEFT / RTGS transactions.
- Scheduled Payment Enquiry: To enquire/cancel transactions scheduled to future dates.
- Mobile Banking Registration: Register for Mobile Banking services.
Which type of facility provides Allahabad Bank on online net banking?
- ACCOUNT OPENING: Allahabad Bank customers can open RD/FD online without visiting at the Branch.
- ACCOUNT CLOSURE: Customers can close accounts opened through the Internet Banking without visiting at the Branch.
- PPF: Download Application form for opening PPF account, Fill the form and submit it to your nearest branch.
- Standing Instructions: Users can set instruction to transfer amount automatically on a fixed date for a specific timeline.
- Cheque stop/revoke: Customer can set instruction to the branch to stop the payment on a cheque number. Revoke the STOP INSTRUCTION also.
- PAY TAX: Pay Tax option is available for Maharashtra State Tax payment. If you are looking for other state taxes, kindly visit state government tax portal and select Allahabad Bank under Internet Banking section when prompted to select the payment option.
- Duplicate receipt: You will get an option to download duplicate receipt for successful Tax payments.
- VIEW TAX CREDIT: Form 26AS Tax credit Information.
- E Filing: Direct login to E Filing portal.
- ATM PIN GENERATION: Generate ATM PIN without visiting at the Branch.
- ATM CARD BLOCKING: You have lost ATM CARD? Block the same online so that no transaction can be done to avoid financial loss.
- Login Password change: Change your login password at least once in every 3 months.
- Transaction Password change: Kindly change your Transaction password at least once in every 3 months.
- Transaction Password generation: Generate new transaction password of your own through this menu.
How to Apply for Loan in Allahabad Bank?
Allahabad Bank provides multiple types of loan, you can apply according to your need. But before applying for any loan we would like to suggest you read carefully all the requirement and eligibility related to the loans. This will save your time to unnecessary applying for a loan if you’re not eligible for that. In this post, we will introduce you with Allahabad Bank Loans.
Allahabad Bank Gives the loan to eligible candidate below you can see the loan types, you can check eligibility and apply online for the loans.
- Housing & Furnishing Loan.
- Dream Car Loan.
- Commercial Vehicle Finance Scheme.
- Trade Loan.
- Property Loan.
- Rent Loan.
- Home Appliances Finance Scheme.
- Education Loan.
- Gyan Dipika Scheme.
- Saral Loan.
- Mobike Loan.
- Personal Loan to Pensioners.
- Personal Loan to Doctors.
- OD facility in Savings Bank Account.
- Loan Against NSC or KVP.
- Reverse Mortgage Scheme
Visit at Allahabad bank website for online apply for above-mentioned loans. https://www.allbankonline.in.