HDFC Net Banking gives multiple ways to bank with Internet banking/ Mobile banking/ HDFC WatchBanking/ SMS banking etc.
And also provides online payment transfer facilities. Read the whole article to understand the HDFC bank online services.
Still, you don’t have HDFC online internet banking facility? Avail now.
See below-mentioned steps to activate net banking and how to avail the online banking services.
There are two ways to avail the online internet banking services.
- HFC bank Net Banking Login Process 1.
- HDFC Bank Net Banking Login Process 2.
- Shopping With Payzapp (HDFC Bank) | How to Download Payzapp.
- How to Transfer fund without adding a beneficiary in HDFC Bank.
- How to Create / Register UPI (Unified Payment Interface) Account with HDFC Bank.
- How to send money using UPI (Unified Payment Interface)?
- How to install HDFC Bank UPI App:
- Set MPIN in HDFC Bank.
- About HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank Watch Banking
HDFC Net Banking Login Process 1.
First is, if you got the HDFC net Banking kit at the time of account opening. Then you don’t need to apply again. You just need to activate the internet banking which process is mentioned below.
- Visit this website https://www.hdfcbank.com/.
- Click on “Register” as you can see on the above-mentioned screenshot in red marked.
- When you clicked on “Register”, you will see a new window “Refer above screenshot for more clarification”.
- Now Click on “Register Online”. When you click “Register Online” link. the portal will provide you an option to choose the method to register online net banking. (below screenshot refer).
- Now need to select the method, for example, click on “Register for Netbanking by generating a One time Password (OTP)“
- After the process link, you would require providing the customer id. which you have already gotten at the time of account opening. (“refer below image”).
- Fill the customer id box, and click on “GO”. After this process, you would require to fill the personal details and then click on submit. That’s it you have successfully registered the HDFC Bank Net Banking.
HDFC Net Banking Login Process 2.
Second is if you don’t have HDFC Net Banking Kit.
Then first you would require having the Internet banking user id and password KIT so that you can register for net banking.
To apply visit at nearest HDFC bank branch and fill the internet banking form and submit.
ASAP application will be processed you will get HDFC Net Banking KIT accordingly.
If you have received the Online HDFC Net Banking KIT.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to register online.
Shopping With Payzapp (HDFC Bank) | How to Download Payzapp
Introducing Payzapp, a single app that lets you pay bills or recharge anytime anywhere in one click.
It also lets you book movie tickets online, recharge subscriptions, transfer money to friends and what’s more with SmartBuy you get access to a wide range of offers on shopping, travel, movie tickets and more.
To start you simply have to link your credit card or debit card to Payzapp, no you don’t have to worry about your data, it is stored securely with HDFC Bank
Regardless of whether it is web-based looking for garments or flight tickets or the most recent devices get the best arrangements by utilizing the ‘think about and spare’ element on PayZapp.
Conveyed to you by HDFC Bank – on the grounds that we comprehend your reality.
HDFC Bank, India’s no. 1 bank offers credit cards, loans, savings accounts, current accounts, mobile payment solutions, insurance.
And, more to take care of all your banking needs and also help you save money by getting the best deals on to cater to all your banking needs.
How to Transfer fund without adding beneficiary in HDFC Bank
Now you can easily transfer up to Rs. 1.00 lac without adding a beneficiary.
Simply register for HDFC Bank UPI (Unified Payment Interface) & create your id. HDFC Bank, India’s no. 1 bank.
Follow the steps carefully to register your HDFC Bank UPI account.
How to Create / Register UPI (Unified Payment Interface) Account with HDFC Bank.
Now it’s become more easiest and hassle-free way to transfer fund with UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Below is mentioned the process of how to create UPI Account.
How to Create UPI Account.
- Click on UPI tab of the HDFC Bank MobileBanking App.
- Enter the UPI ID of your choice. Eg. name.surname@hdfcbank.
- Enter your name and set your secret question.
- Select your Bank and Bank account to be linked to your UPI ID.
- Click on Register.
- Fill the all required column. that’s it, successfully created UPI Account.
How to Send money using UPI (Unified Payment Interface)?
- Transfer funds using a UPI ID (It is an identifier created which is uniquely mapped to your bank account. E.g. – abc@hdfcbank where ABC is a unique name).
- No beneficiary registration.
- Transactions authorized by a secret MPIN known only to the sender.
- Non-HDFC Bank account holders can also use UPI as it resides in the non-login section of HDFC Bank MobileBanking App.
How to Receive money using IMPS.
- Launch the HDFC Bank Mobile banking application and go to UPI option.
- Go to Collect Option.
- Enter the UPI ID of the payer.
- Enter the amount and description.
- Set the Expiry Duration and Initiate request.
How to install HDFC Bank UPI App:
- Upgrade / Download HDFC Bank App from Google Play Store.
- Click on the UPI App screen.
- Now click OK to register for PSP.
- Enter the UPI ID of your choice. Eg: name123@hdfcbank.
- And enter your name and set your secret question.
- Select the HDFC Bank to be linked to your UPI ID & click on the “Register”
How to set MPIN in HDFC Bank.
You can also use an existing MPIN. Created for HDFC Bank account for IMPS based transactions. Kindly create a new MPIN if you do not have already created.
- Tap on UPI option on the “MobileBanking App” and go to the Set MPIN option.
- Select the account for which MPIN is to be set.
- Enter the Debit Card Details for authentication.
- Enter the MPIN of your choice and set MPIN
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank is India’s first bank, which is given approved by RBI in 1994 as a private bank.
Full form of HDFC is Housing Developing Finance Corporation.
HDFC is first number bank according to the February 2016, India market capitalization.
Along with 9 000 employees, it is included in the HDFC Bank Top 100 brand list in 2016.
As per the bank rules, HDFC bank gives all the facilities to their customers which provided by any other banks.
Time to time HDFC Bank has won the awards because of good banking services. Below mentioned is the facility
- Personal Banking.
- NRI Banking.
- Wholesale Banking
HDFC Bank Watch Banking
Now Experience the power of banking on your apple watch.
WatchBanking for the first time in India. You can access your bank account and do more things from your wrist without using your phone.
Check your account balance, latest transaction, and account summary.
Avail this services not only for your saving account also for your all linked account, fixed deposit, credit card, Demat account, the mutual fund.
Its very tuff to remember all the bills due date? Not anymore, now you can pay your bill in just a few steps and avoid late penalties.
With HDFC bank watch banking you can also request for your chequebook, and account statements.
The most important thing that if you have lost your credit card or debit card don’t need to worries about this. Block your card instantly using HDFC Watchbanking.