Internet banking BOM (Bank of Maharashtra) – Bank of Maharashtra Internet banking activation process is very easy and simple.
With internet banking get benefits such as, pay bills telephone, electricity bill, satellite television, postpaid mobile bill, insurance premium, pay credit card bill and much more.
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) provides multiples type of accounts with various benefits such as: –
- Non-Resident Deposit Account.
- Current Account.
- Savings Account.
- Mahabank Gold Card Scheme For Exporters.
- Fixed Deposit.
- Recurring Deposit.
- Term Deposit.
- HUF/ Karta Form
Are you looking for a loan? Don’t worry Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has the solution for this also.
BOM provides loans such as: –
- Standardized Loan Application for Agricultural Credit Facilities.
- Loan Application for Agricultural Credit Facilities.
- Housing Loan.
- Consumer Loan / Vehicle Loan.
- Education Loan.
- Mahabank Gold Card Scheme For Exporters.
- Application for Bank Facilities (Others).
- Simplified Common Loan Application Form for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs).
- Application for Credit Facilities for Industrial Corporate Borrowers other than MSME.
How to Activate Internet Banking BOM?
As we have introduced with the benefits of Internet Banking in BOM. Now it’s time to know the process of Internet banking in BOM activation.
Let’s start with the beginning; first of all, we need to know the benefits of internet banking in BOM and what it is exactly?
Facility available with internet banking in BOM such as: –
- Balances Enquiry.
- Mini Statement.
- Statement of Account.
- Cheque Status Inquiry.
- Stop Payment of Cheque.
- The issue of Demand Draft.
- The issue of Cheque Book.
- Deposit Account Opening.
- Transfer Funds within own account.
- Funds Transfer to third party account.
- Funds transfer outside Bank of Maharashtra.
- E-payment of taxes.
- Utility Bill Payment.
- Standing Instructions.
- Products & Services.
- Deposit Modelling.
- Loan Modelling
Now it’s time to know the process of registration internet banking BOM. Follow the below processes.
- First of all, visit your home branch of Bank of Maharashtra (BOM).
- Ask for internet banking form and filled that and submit it with the required documents in the branch. You may opt for Phone Banking and SMS Banking facility in the same application form.
- After the successful processing of your application form, you will receive Internet Banking / Phone Banking / SMS Banking User Id and passwords to your registered address.
- After the receiving passwords, you have to call us on a toll-free number 1800 233 4526/1800 102 2636 for activation of your User Id. You will not be able to use Internet Banking facility unless it is activated.
- After the activation of internet banking in BOM, you can log in with your User id and passwords.
What is mahaconnet?
Mahaconnet is an online portal which provided by Bank of Maharashtra. With this facility, BOM customer’s can get access to their account online anytime, anywhere and from anyplace.
Your bank travel with you everywhere with mahaconnet.
Internet banking opens up an entirely new way of doing online banking, anytime and anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How to apply for mahaconnet internet banking
To apply mahaconnet download the application form for Internet banking from bankofmaharashtra.in or download below.
And filled that form and submit it to the branch. After successful processing of the application, you will receive a user Id, a login password, and a transaction password.
Now you use the mahaconnect internet banking using user id and passwords.
Download Application Form:
How to download mahamobile banking app?
- First of all, Install mahamobile banking app from the respective app store and open.
- now click on Click on “New User Registration button”.
- fill the required details and accept term and condition after reading.
- Enter user id.
- choose your registration method.
- Now set your MPIN & MTPIN.
- congratulation, you have succesfully created mahamobile banking.
The information on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal circumstances, Financial needs or objectives.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of it and the relevant product having regard to your objectives, financial situation, and needs.
In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer documents prior to acquiring any financial product or implementing any financial strategy.
We strongly recommend that go to the bank website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in before doing any act.