- 1 How to activate/register UCO Bank internet banking?
- 2 Process to activate UCO bank Internet banking
- 3 Home loan/personal loan/Education loan?
- 4 Look in Details about UCO bank Loans: –
- 5 How to Activate UCO bank mobile banking (m-banking)
- 6 UCO mbanking Registration through Mobile Application:-
- 7 UCO Mobile banking Registration through Bank’s Website:-
- 8 UCO Bank Mobile Banking Registration through Branch:-
- 9 What are IMPS and MMID?
UCO Bank Internet Banking provides multiple facilities to their customers like online internet banking/personal loan/home loan/education loan/ etc.
In details about UCO bank, UCO bank was founded in 1943, and this is a commercial bank and a government of India Undertaking.
Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
In this article we will get to know below points of UCO Bank Internet Banking: –
- How to activate/register internet banking?
- Home loan/personal loan/Education loan?
- How to do mobile banking? Activate Mbanking?
- How to Registration UCO mbanking through Mobile Application.
- Register UCO Mobile banking through Bank’s Website.
- UCO Mobile banking Registration through UCO Bank branch
- What is IMPS/MMID?
How to activate/register UCO Bank internet banking?
First of all, we need to know compulsory requirements for UCO Bank internet banking online registration
- Account should be in-active status.
- Valid debit card should be linked to account
- Debit card should have made at least one transaction since activation.
- Mobile number should be registered with the Bank
- If you do not remember your last transactions, please give a missed call on 09213125125 from your registered mobile number.
Things to know about online UCO bank Internet banking: –
- Online internet banking registration facility is available only for retail/personal banking customers.
- All accounts linked to customer id of given account will be linked to the new user id.
- Customers will be provided with login as well as transaction password.
- After online registration, user id will be activated within next 2 working days.
- Only primary account holders can register online.
- In case of joint account, mode of operation is either or survivor/former or survivor/anyone or survivor.
Process to activate UCO bank Internet banking
- First of all visit UCO bank official website which is (https://www.ucoebanking.com/). to Activate UCO bank Internet Banking.
- As you can see in (above-mentioned image in the red marked column) click on that. when you click on that you will see a new window (refer below image).
- Now, provide the account number and one of last 5 transaction amount & type. as you can in the above-mentioned image.
- After the providing details, co click on submit button.
- Now you would require providing the details. fill the complete form and submit it online.
- OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OPT ( One time Password), and generate the password for login ID and transaction.
- Now it’s done, “have fun” enjoy your UCO Bank online banking.
Home loan/personal loan/Education loan?
UCO bank gives multiple types of loans to their customer for their basic needs.
If you are staying in a rented house and want to buy own home and you don’t have much amount to buy a home.
Don’t worry, UCO bank has a scheme for you which is “HOME LOAN”. or if you need some amount for your basic needs you can apply for a personal loan in UCO Bank.
And, finally, if you want to study in abroad or in this country and you don’t have much amount to study, apply for Education loan.
Read below about these three loans. (Eligibility, Documents Requirement, etc.)
Look in Details about UCO bank Loans: –
Home Loan:- The UCO Bank housing loan gives you a better opportunity to have your own house or flat. The eligibility for this loan is required a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 70 years.
And the rate of interest you have to pay (1) 8.45% MCLR of 1 year for up to 30 lacs. (2) MCLR of 2 years plus 8.55% for up to 30 lacs to 75 lacs. (3) 0.25% i.e 8.70% for above 75 lacs.
Personal Loan: – For personal loan quantum of loan is the maximum amount of loan is 10 lacs.
And, Net salary ought not to be under 40% of gross pay after reasoning of PF, IT and other statutory derivations including proposed EMI of UCO Cash Loan.
The credit allowed by his boss and some other advances, assuming any. Subject to least Rs 10000/ – Other pay like a lease, intrigue, profit and so on might be considered for retribution the qualified quantum of advance subject to narrative proof.
Education Loan: – for Indian Citizen Students – Approved courses leading to graduate/postgraduate (Masters & PhD. degree and PG Diplomas conducted by recognized colleges/universities, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, etc.).
- Computer Certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to DoE.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, e
Graduation: Job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed Universities.
- Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in U.S.A., etc.
How to Activate UCO bank mobile banking (m-banking)
UCO Mobile banking (mBanking) is a mobile banking solution that allows you to access your account anytime anywhere using your mobile device.
It is a convenient and hassle-free way to access account, where you can view account summary, transfer funds, pay bills and much more.
UCO mBanking features offering the latest banking services to their customers.
With UCO mBanking, you have access to all the online banking facilities that you expect plus more, so let’s activate UCO mobile banking follow the below process.
UCO mbanking Registration through Mobile Application:-
- First of all download UCO Bank mobile application from mobile play store.
- After downloading the application, you can register by click on New Registration.
- You will be asked to submit the mobile number to check whether you are already registered for Mobile Banking.
- If your mobile number is not registered, then on the next page Account number, detail of any one transaction (Debit or Credit) from last five transactions and type of transaction is to be submitted by you.
- After the successful validation of the details submitted, Customer ID of the customer will be shown. In case of Joint Accounts, customer ID of all account holders will be shown.
- After selecting the appropriate customer ID, One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on the registered mobile number of the customer in CBS.
- After the submission of correct OTP, the customer is required to enter the details of the debit card, expiry date and PIN (Debit Card PIN).
- Validating the debit card details, you will be asked to feed your Login (MPIN) and transaction (TPIN) PIN. After successful registration, you may log in to the application.
UCO Mobile banking Registration through Bank’s Website:-
- Customer may register UCO mbanking on online on Bank’s Website www.ucobank.com.
- Customers are required to enter Account number and details of anyone transaction out of last five transactions.
- After providing these details, it will be checked that whether you are already register or not.
- If not register and after successful approval in CBS, One Time Password is sent on register Mobile number.
- After submitting correct OTP, customers are required to enter Debit Card number, expiry date, and PIN (Debit Card PIN).
- After successful approval of debit card entering the details, the customer will be required to enter Login PIN (MPIN) and Transaction PIN (TPIN). Subsequent to entering the details, registration is finished.
UCO Bank Mobile Banking Registration through Branch:-
Alternatively, a customer can submit the request form for registration in any nearest UCO Bank branch. After validation of customers details, the branch will register the customer likewise.
After successful registration, MPIN and TPIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. At the main case of login utilizing MPIN sent by Bank, the system will constrain the customer to change the MPIN and TPIN.
What are IMPS and MMID?
Immediate Payment System (IMPS) – this is a new service that is set to revolutionize the sundry money payment sector in India.
IMP gives 24X7, IMPS fund transfer service through mobile phones. The customer can use IMPS service via mobile or desktop with service you can transfer fund immediately.
You need to have a mobile number linked to your account and an MMID or customers can also send the money to other banks using the account number of beneficiary customer & IFSC of the beneficiary bank.
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a unique seven-digit identifier linked with every saving or current account. To transfer fund to any person, customer required to know his mobile number and MMID.