- 1 United Bank of India Net Banking Login | Register Online Net Banking UBI
- 2 United Bank of India UBI Online Net Banking Benefits
- 3 5 Brilliant Steps to Activate United Bank of India Net Banking Online
- 4 How Do I login My United Bank of India Net Banking Just In 2 Steps
- 5 United Bank of India
- 6 United Bank of India Online Banking Services
United Bank of India Net Banking – United Bank of India (UBI) was nationalized on July 19, 1969. Its ancestor the United Bank of India Ltd., was constituted in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd.
- (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd.
- (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd.
- (1922), and Hooghly Bank Ltd.
- (1932), (which were founded in the years shown in sections after the names).
- 5 Brilliant Steps to Activate United Bank of India Internet Banking Online.
- How Do I login My United Bank of India Internet Banking Just In 2 Steps?
- United Bank of India (UBI).
- United Bank of India Online Banking Services.
- UBI Internet Banking Login | Register Online Internet Banking UBI
United Bank of India Net Banking Login | Register Online Net Banking UBI
United Bank of India (UBI) has multiple online banking services such as United Bank of India Net Banking, mobile banking, SMS banking.
With these UBI online banking facility, customers can get done a lot of things without visiting the bank.
Nowadays, almost all Banks provides online banking services to their customers. Same United bank of India is also giving UBI online banking facility to the customers.
In this article, we are going to read how to activate united bank of India net banking and benefits of online UBI banking.
Let’s start with benefits of united bank of India Internet Banking and after that, we will start the activation process of UBI online net banking.
If you are a customer of Union Bank of India (UBI) and want to activate net banking or if you are having trouble to log in don’t worry, we have a solution for this also visit here Activate Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking
United Bank of India UBI Online Net Banking Benefits
United Bank of India Online Internet Banking has various advantages such as…..
- Check account balance anytime.
- Transfer fund.
- Checkbook cancellation and apply.
- Apply home loan, personal loan, auto loan etc.
- Credit card online application etc.
5 Brilliant Steps to Activate United Bank of India Net Banking Online
Are you a customer of United Bank of India (UBI)? And, still, don’t you have internet banking?
Let me try to make you understand, that how to activate United Bank of India (UBI) Internet Banking.
- Visit here http://www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Click on “Internet Banking” (Refer above-mentioned image).
- Now, Click on Register Online which you can see in the above-mentioned image in the red circle.
- Now you would require filling the form. Fill your Date of Birth, PAN number, Mobile number, One of last 5 transactions amount, Captcha and then submit.
- Set your internet banking signup password and transaction password. (refer above-mentioned images)
- Congratulations! you have successfully activated your United Bank of India Internet Banking.
How Do I login My United Bank of India Net Banking Just In 2 Steps
As we have learned in above-mentioned article that how can we do activate united bank of India net banking.
Now we are going to learn “How do I login United Bank of India Net Banking”. After the activation of UBI net Banking.
- Visit this website http://www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Click on “Internet Banking” (refer to above image). After the click on internet banking. One new window will appear. (refer to below image).
- Now, enter your User ID / Customer ID and Password.
- And then click on Login.
- Congratulation! you have successfully Log in your United Bank of India Net Banking.
United Bank of India
The origin of the Bank subsequently goes as far back as to 1914.
As against 174 branches Rs. 147 crores of deposit and Rs. 112 crores of advances at the time of nationalization in July 1969.
Today the Bank is 100% CBS empowered with 1999 branches and workplaces and is having a Total business of more than Rs 2 lac crore.
Directly the Bank is having a Three-level authoritative set-up comprising of the Head Office, 35 Regional Offices, and the Branches.
After nationalization, the Bank extended its branch organize and effectively took part in the formative exercises, especially in the rustic and semi-urban zones incongruity with the goals of nationalization.
In acknowledgment of the pretended by the Bank, it was assigned as Lead Bank in several districts and at the show, it is the Lead Bank in 30 areas in the States of West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, and Tripura.
United Bank of India Online Banking Services
United Bank of India (UBI) assumed a critical part in the spread of banking services in various parts of the nation, all the more especially in Eastern and North-Eastern India.
UBI has sponsored 4 Regional Rural Banks (RRB) one each in West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, and Tripura.
These four RRBs together have more than 1000 branches.
Joined Bank of India has contributed 35% of the offer capital/extra cash-flow to all the four RRBs in four distinct states.
In its endeavors to give managing an account administration to the general population living in the not effortlessly open regions of the Sunderbans in West Bengal.
UBI had set up two drifting versatile branches on engine dispatches which moved from island to island on various days of the week.