How to Activate BOI Net Banking – Bank of India its short form is BOI.
As all banks now provide online banking facility, this bank also offers the online internet banking facility with many features.
Internet banking is a platform which allows you to access your account anytime anywhere without the visit to your bank.
Many people search on the different-different website that how to activate internet banking and what is the benefits of online banking, but they do not get the proper details.
In this article, we have tried to make you more clear with BOI Net Banking Login and what the features of online BOI Net Banking.
Let’s introduce you first with features of Bank of India Net Banking.
And, after that will know how to activate BOI Net Banking. Go to the home page of this website to learn more about other bank internet banking activation guide.
- How to Activate Bank of India Net Banking & Login Bank of India Net Banking.
- Features of BOI Internet Banking.
- How to Download BOI Mobile Banking App BTM (Banking through Mobile)?.
- Download BTM Mobile App.
- How to Activate BOI SMS Banking.
Features of BOI Net Banking
Bank of India (BOI) has many features with their online banking. All the features are listed below.
- Download account statement without a visit to the bank.
- Apply online checkbook, credit card, loans such as a Personal loan, home loan, car loan etc,
- Monitor your account summary anytime.
- Transfer funds within bank account or other banks. it is very easy on BOI Online Net Banking.
- Recharge mobile online, pay the electricity bill, postpaid mobile bill, water bill, credit card bill, etc.
How to Activate / Apply BOI Net Banking (Registration Process)?
- Visit bank website http://www.bankofindia.co.in and download the application form. The location for download application is Homepage>Internet Banking>Retail>NewUser>. (Note when you visit at “retails” you will see four options there that are (1. Retails 2. Corporate 3. Global 4. View Demo) Select according to your account type. The application form is available at Bank of India Branch too.
- Fill in the form and submit it with supporting documents at your bank branch.
- You will receive your User ID, Login Password, and Transaction Password at your communication address through PIN mailer. Login Password is pre-enabled i.e you can start accessing Internet banking on receipt of login password. Transaction password would be used after activation.
- On receiving the password, submit the acknowledge of transaction password to the branch for activation of transaction password, you can also activate your transaction password with your debit card. (Homepage>Internet Banking>Retails>Forgot Password>).
After the apply of BOI net banking, you need to activate your net banking account. To activate follow the below process so that you can activate the BOI Net banking. Know how to activate boi net banking.
- Visit http://www.bankofindia.co.in
- After click on “Online Registration for net banking,” you will come to a new window (see below image).
- As you can see in the above-mentioned image that the portal required the account number, registered mobile number and enter the characters displayed above. All the required column you have to fill up that is already you received from the bank. And click on “Continue”.
- This is the end of the process to Apply for BOI net banking and Activate BOI Net Banking process.
How to Download BOI Mobile Banking App BTM (Banking through Mobile)?
How to Download BOI Mobile Banking (BTM) – Bank of India (BOI) also provides online banking facility through the mobile.
You can get the benefits of online net banking on the internet as well as on your mobile also.
Are you BOI customer then do not forget to avail the benefits of online banking on your mobile.
Download now BTM (Banking through mobile) App which is provided by Bank of India.
There are two ways to download BTM app these are listed below.
- Register by visiting BOI Branch.
- Register using internet banking.
Apply for BTM Visit by the visit to Bank Branch.
To avail the facility of BOI Mobile banking you can directly visit Bank of India branch and ask them for the application form and submit it to with supporting documents to your bank branch.
Register Through Using Internet Banking.
If you’re using BOI internet banking facility then you can online apply for BOI BTM mobile app. “How to Apply for BOI Mobile Banking” process are mentioned below.
- After the successful login of your internet banking. Click on “BTM Mobile Banking” under “requests” menu
- You will directly come on these links ( Enroll for Mobile Banking, Modify existing Mobile Banking Request. Enable transaction password for Mobile Banking). after the lick on “BTM Mobile Banking“.
- Select the “Enroll for Mobile Banking” the system will validate your constitution code and display the following screen only if your constitution is individual.
- Enroll yourself for mobile banking facility by clicking the link “Enroll for Mobile Banking”. After the successful creation of the BTM User ID, an SMS would be sent to you informing about your BTM User Id.
Download BTM Mobile App.
BTM App is compatible with following the type of smartphones.
- Android (2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0)
- Blackberry (4.6,5.0,6.0,7.0)
- iPhone (ios) (4.0,5.0)
- Android users can download BTM app through the play store. The same can be browsed in play store by typing BOI_BTM.
- Blackberry users can download directly from the blackberry app world.
- iPhone users can download from the app store.
How to Activate BOI SMS Banking
As we introduced you to Bank of India (BOI) Internet Banking and BOI Mobile Banking.
Apart from this, BOI provides one more facility to their customers which is SMS Banking. With this facility, you can get the information of your account on your mobile via SMS.
Which type of facility provides BOI SMS Banking.
- Check Balance.
- Get the details for last 5 transactions.
- Change password.
- Suspend facility.
- Cheque Status.
Contact your bank to avail the facility of BOI SMS banking (http://www.bankofindia.co.in).