Indian Bank Net Banking gives all the solutions at one platform which is Indian Bank Net Banking.
If you have an account with Indian Bank and you are not aware of Indian Bank Internet Banking, let us tell you about internet banking.
With this feature, the customer can do many things online.
- Pay electricity bill.
- Recharge mobile and pay the postpaid mobile bill.
- Apply online Chequebook.
- Check Account balance.
- Transfer fund online anytime anywhere.
- Apply Online Home Loan, Education Loan, and Business Loan etc.
- Credit Card Apply Online.
Indian Bank Net Banking Activation Procedure
Indian Bank has a very easy and simple way to activate internet banking. Just follow the below mention steps so that you can activate Indian bank net banking.
- Visit here, indianbank.net.in. or download Indian Bank Net Banking Application form.
- Click on “Register Online“. this process will appear a new page (refer below-mentioned screenshot).
- You need to provide “CIF Number” or “Account Number” & “Mobile Number” (without country code).
- You will get an OTP number on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number click on “confirm“. (refer above-mentioned screenshot).
- Finally, you are required to “set password”. set a password and click on “submit“.
- Congratulations! you have successfully activated your Indian Bank Net Banking.
How to Download Indian Bank Mobile Banking APP from Google Play Store?
- This is very simple. Open play store on your mobile and type “IndPay”.
- click on “Install“. Congratulations!.
How to Login First Time in Indian Bank Mobile Banking Banking?
If you have installed the Indian Bank “INDPAY” mobile banking app then you have to activate mobile banking.
- Click on the “New User“. you will be asked to enter the CIF number.
- Type CIF number of CBS – Customer Identification number.
- You can check customer ID number on your Indian bank passbook.
- The OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number. you need to enter the OTP number.
- Now you are required to register “User Registration Method” choose any one method.
- If you choose “Register Using Internet Banking“. The customer has to enter the Internet Banking User ID and Password.
- Now the customer has to set MPIN which is 4 digit.
- After submitting the 4 digit MPIN you will see a “registration successfully” pop-up.
- Congratulations!!!!!! registration has been successfully done.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login Password Forgot
If you have forgotten your Net banking password don’t worry we have the solution for this also.
- visit Indian Bank net banking website and enter your User id and click on login.
- Now, you will see a link for “Forgot Password”
- Click on “Forgot Password“. and choose any one method to reset the password (refer below-mentioned screenshot).
- If you choose “ATM Card“. you need to enter your ATM card details. after giving the details you will get an OTP number on your register mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number. and then one new page will be appearing for “SET” a new password.
- Set a new password and click on submit.
- Congratulations!!!!!! Password Successfully Changed.
Thank you very much for giving your valuable time on this website. We hope you have found all the information related to Indian Bank.
Still, if you are missing something kindly visit the Indian bank official website https://www.indianbank.net.in/.
Note- All the information on this website has been only for informational purpose.
You can share your experience with us via comment box. so that we can do serve much better than this time for you.