OBC Net Banking Login – OBC is also called Oriental Bank of Commerce this bank has multiple online net banking facilities. OBC Net banking is one of them. In this article, we are going to understand about OBC online banking.
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) internet banking provides you hassle-free online banking. If you don’t have OBC net banking yet, kindly register OBC net banking now.
Know the procedure to activate online internet banking. Nowadays, internet banking became a need for all of us, because we don’t have much time for tiny banking reasons.
Keeping these things in mind, the bank has provided online banking service to its customers. In this article, let’s find out how we can activate Internet banking.
Internet Banking Registration in OBC is very easy as compared to other banks.
- Activate OBC Internet Banking Just in 4 Steps | OBC Internet Banking.
- How to do OBC Internet Banking Login?
- About Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC).
- Security Alert! Avoid such thing if you are using Internet Banking?
Activate OBC Net Banking Just in 4 Steps | OBC Net Banking
To activate OBC net banking follow the below steps!
Step 1). Firstly, visit https://www.obconline.co.in/
Step 2). Now click on “Self-User Creation”.
- With this facility “Self User Creation”, customers can register for OBC Internet Banking online, without visiting branch.
- This convenience is available only for self-operated saving and current account holders.
- Who is registered with OBC SMS alert, that customer can only avail this facility.
- Be ready with following documents to activate OBC net banking.
- You should have an account with OBC bank.
- Date of Birth or PAN No.
- Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered).
- Register mobile number for OTP purpose.
- Only if you are meeting with above documents, you will be able to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration for online internet banking services, the OBC customer can immediately activate internet banking and can log in. However, complete data and account related information will be available only after 24-48 hrs.
Steps 3). Now, after click on “Self User Creation”, you would require filling a form. Where you have to fill Account number, pan number, DOB, and then verify.
Step 4). After this, fill the complete form your OBC bank account number, PAN Card Number, DOB, type of facility and then click on “Submit“. You have successfully created OBC Net Banking for your bank account.
- Now you can access your bank account anytime anywhere.
- Transfer fund anytime.
- Apply for the checkbook.
- Check and apply for Loans such as home loan, personal loan, auto loan, car loan etc.
How to do OBC Net Banking Login?
First of all, we would like to thank you for reading the above article “Activate OBC Net Banking Just in 4 Steps“. Now we will tell you how can you login OBC Net banking. After the activation of OBC internet banking.
OBC Net Banking Login Just in 3 Steps…
Step 1). Visit this website https://www.obconline.co.in/
Step 2). Now, Click on “Retail User Login” or “Corporate User Login” Choose according to your account type. (refer above-mentioned image).
Step 3). Finally, enter your User ID and click on Login. Now, you would require entering your password. After the entering password click on Login. That’s it, you have successfully Login OBC Net Banking.
About Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
The first chairman of OBC was Mr. Rai Bahadur Lala Ji Sohan Lala Ji. OBC founded in 1943 in Lahore. Just in 4 years, OBC had to face Partition.
Because of Partition OBC has to close branches in the newly formed Pakistan and shifted its registered office from Lahore to Amritsar.
OBC acquired two banks one is Bari Doab Bank and second is Punjab Co-operative Bank in 1997.
OBC was nationalized on 15 April 1980. At that time OBC was ranking 19th among the 20 nationalized banks.
The Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) offers a various type of banking services and products Such as.
- Internet Banking.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
- Insurance Products.
- Mobile Banking.
- Deposit Account.
The OBC has progressed in several places. After the crossing the Business Mix mark of 2 Lac crores as on 31 March 2010 making it the seventh largest Public Sector Bank in India.
Oriental Bank of Commerce offers various types of loans. such as a Home loan, Personal Loan, Car loan etc.
Nowadays, People prefer Home Loan mostly. Because we know a lot of people can’t afford such costly houses by their monthly salary.
In this situation, Home Loan plays a very helpful role.With this loan facility, you will get 70-90% total cost of the house from the bank.
A lot of people are using this facility and they are living in own houses.
If you are also living on rent. don’t wait anymore visit your bank and apply for home loan.
Bank has one more loan facility which is a personal loan. Know more about Personal Loan.
Security Alert! Avoid such thing if you are using Internet Banking?
Please NEVER respond to an email, SMS or telephonic call, no matter how appealing or appearing as official, asking for your personal information related to Netbanking i.e username, password, one-time password (OTP), mobile number, ATM card details etc.
In case of any doubt, please contact the bank immediately.
Alternatively, you may also enter the wrong password 5 times to block your net banking user ID.
Configure latest versions of anti-spam and anti-virus software with up to date definitions of the same.
Use pop-up blocker to help in stopping the automatic execution of malicious code.
Please avoid accessing internet banking site form cyber cafes or shared PCs.
Please never download from unfamiliar sources may contain hidden programs or viruses that can compromise your computer’s security.
NEVER access OBC Internet banking website through an7 Link. Always type the URL https://www.obconline.co.in to login into the internet banking application.
Kindly change your internet banking password at regular intervals to ward off phishing risk.