Syndicate Bank net banking is the most simple way to bank anywhere and anytime.
Syndicate Bank customers can access Syndicate Bank net banking from any computer that has internet connectivity and kindly make sure your computer should be malware free.
Nowadays, we all are living digital life and internet banking play important role in this digital life.
Internet banking is the solution for those people who don’t have the time to visit the bank.
With Syndicate bank internet banking facility, people can get a lot of benefits read here.
Let’s do support to digital life and activate Syndicate bank net banking and give our little contribution to digital life.
You just need to have an account with Syndicate Bank for accessing the syndicate bank internet banking.
There are two ways to apply for internet banking in syndicate bank.
- Through Online Registration (Self Service)- No need to visit Branch.
- Offline (by visiting bank branch).
We are providing the stepwise process to activate syndicate bank net banking for both online and offline.
Let’s start with first which is:-
How to Activate Syndicate bank net banking Online – No Need to visit Branch
- Copy this link (https://www.syndonline.in/B001/ENULogin.jsp) and paste into your browser. One page will appear (refer below screenshot).
- Now, you need to provide syndicate bank account number and email id.
- After that. you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP number and proceed.
- Further, on the next page, you need to provide complete details. Customer ID. DOB (Date of Birth).. and Transaction details (Any Credit or Debit Amount of last five transactions).
- Almost finally, the user needs to choose an option either to set ” Only Login”. or “Login and Transaction Password”.
- “Only Login” – If you select “Only Login Password” then syndicate bank net banking password. you will receive your registered mobile number that you need to change during first time login.
- Login and Transaction Password” – if you select this then you will be redirected to choose either. Traditional Transaction Password or RSA Code.
- “Traditional Transaction Password” – If you select this option then a reference number. you will receive on your email id. which user has to use the same Post-Login under ‘Customer Service’ tab. to set the transaction password.
- “RSA Code” – if you select this option. then a next page appears to select OS/Device. where Token will reside, post that mail will be received to the user containing PDF files (Steps to use RSA Token). and text file (which need to import on the Token device). post downloading RSA Token application from Play store.
- Congratulations! you have successfully activated syndicate bank net banking online.
How to Activate Syndicate bank net banking – by visiting Branch
- Download Syndicate bank net banking registration form. http://www.syndicatebank.in/english/Home.aspx”. fill this form completely and submit it to your nearest syndicate bank branch.
- Syndicate bank will give you a net banking KIT. This internet banking KIT contains all the details related to internet banking.
- The same will be activating within 24 hours and then you can start using the login password from next day.
- For conventional Transaction Password,. you have to tap on Forgot/Reset Password Link, generate the Reference number. and set the Transaction Password online.
- For RSA (Software Token) Transaction Password users need to submit RSA application form. to the Branch.
- Post-activation of Login Password, wherein users will get a mail containing PDF documents. (Steps to use RSA Token). and, text file (which need to imported 6 Public on the Token device). post downloading RSA Token application from Play store.
- One import is successful User need to login into Internet Banking. visit Customer Service >>. Set Syndicate Protect PIN and set the PIN.
- While performing transaction users need to enter either Transaction Password. And, OTP or a mix of RSA PIN and Token code in view of the choice practiced by the user.
- Note-Branch can issue ask for RSA based Transaction Password.
- If User decides on conventional Transaction Password. Then he/she needs to take the Forgot Password interface under the Login Page.
Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Features
- Transfer Fund Within Syndicate Bank
- Fund Transfer Outside Syndicate Bank.
- Bill Payments.
- Adhar Linking, E-filling Etc.
- Apply Online Loan, Home Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan Etc.
How to Login Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
- Visit this website https://www.syndonline.in/B001/ENULogin.jsp#
- Enter the user ID and Password, then click on Login.
Note – New users (who is logging for the first time) will be asked to change the password received by mail.
Thank you very much for visiting on this website.