Vijaya Bank Net Banking is an online platform where you can access your Vijaya bank account by Vijaya Bank Net banking Login.
All Banks have different policies to activate internet banking. Vijaya bank has a very simple and convenient process to activate net banking.
In this post, we are going to tell you that how to activate Vijaya bank net banking.
Customer needs to visit Vijaya bank branch for V-Net Banking User ID and Password. After getting the V-Net Banking KIT, fill that form and submit it to the branch.
There is a facility for safeguard bank with Vijaya Bank net Banking. Customer will get an SMS on the registered mobile whenever they will login to Netbanking.
- How to Activate Vijaya Bank Internet Banking?
- How to Activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking?
- How to Download Vijaya Mobile Banking APP | V-Mobile Banking APP?
- About Vijaya Bank.
How to Activate Vijaya Bank Net Banking?
After getting the Vijaya Bank Net Banking KIT. Visit this website https://www.vijayabankonline.in.
Now follow the process as mentioned below.
- When you will visit https://www.vijayabankonline.in this website one page will appear. (refer below-mentioned screenshot).
- After this, customers need to choose the account type, “Retail Banking“, “Corporate Banking”.
- If you select “Retail Banking“.
- Then, Click on “Continue to Login“. (refer above-mentioned screenshot).
- Now, click on “New User? Register Here“. (refer the above-mentioned screenshot).
- Fill the form completely and click on “Continue“.
- Again fill the card details and click on “Continue“.
- After the click on “Continue,” you will see a new page (refer below-mentioned screenshot).
- Enter the OTP number and click on again “Continue“.
- Now, set the Vijaya Bank Net Banking password as you can see in the above-mentioned screenshot.
- After the setting of password click on “Continue“.
- Congratulations!!!! you have successfully registered for Vijaya bank net banking (see above-mentioned screenshot).
How to Activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking?
Vijaya Bank Mobile banking which knows as V-Mobile Banking. This facility provides a secure and convenient banking.
With Vijaya bank mobile banking, customers can access their account anytime anywhere.
Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking services are available both in SMS and GPRS.
This is a secure payment channel since the customer does not compromise. with information like the debit card number of pin.
The requirement for V-Mobile Banking.
- The customer should have an account with Vijaya Bank.
- Mobile handset should be JAVA enabled and at least one of the following features.
- Provision to transfer data through data cable.
Register online V-Mobile Banking through @ATM.
- Customers can walk into the Vijaya Bank’s ATM to register V-Mobile Banking Service.
- Now, you need to inserts/dips ATM card in the ATM.
- After this, ATM prompts the Customer to enter ATM Card’s PIN.
- Now need to select Mobile Banking a Registration option in the ATM Menu.
- Enter the Mobile number.
- Then select Confirm button.
- ATM prompts the Customer to re-confirm the Mobile number.
- Customer re-enters the Mobile number and Confirms.
- ATM prompts the Customer to Select the Account Type options <CURRENT> or <SAVINGS>.
- After the validation, the ATM displays the message “Your Mobile Number Registered successfully” and prints the same.
- If customer details found invalid, then ATM displays “Registration Failure”.
- After successful registration. Customer will receive SMS (Service SMS) to his/her registered Mobile number from Bank containing Mobile Application. URL link for downloading the Mobile Application Software and two passwords.
- Application password.
- Activation code/mPin.
How to Download Vijaya Mobile Banking APP | V-Mobile Banking APP
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Search “Vijaya Bank”.
- Accept, Download and Install ‘Vijaya Bank MobileBanking Application in your handset’.
- Congratulations!!! it’s successfully downloaded.
About Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank serves their services all over in India. On 31.03.2017 Vijaya Bank achieved the milestone of 2031 branches, 13 extension counters and 2001 ATM’s across all States and Union Territories in the country.
Vijaya Bank offers innovative and attractive features to the customers.
Vijaya Bank offers several technology products such as ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc.
You may also visit Vijaya bank official website for more information. https://www.vijayabank.com
Thank you very much for visiting on this website and giving your valuable time.
This is not the official website of Vijaya bank. Kindly visit the official website before doing any activity as we have shared above.
We hope you have gotten all the information whatever you were looking for related to Vijaya Bank.